Do you store credit card information securely?
We do not store credit card information on our servers. Credit cards are processed by and details stored securely with WorldPay, a leading payment provider formerly owned by the Royal Bank of Scotland. We do not directly hold any credit card information on our servers that can be used to process payments. We also use 256 bit SSL from DigiCert to make sure that any sensitive data transferred over the internet from our servers is encrypted.
Tags: security, vesica
- How much does Vesica cost?
- Is the free account really free?
- Do I need a credit card to sign up for the FREE account?
- Can I pay with a cheque or bank transfer?
- What credit cards do you accept?
7052/65%Last update: 2011-05-24 13:44
Author: Asif Nawaz
You cannot comment on this entry