What are the different user types?
There are currently 3 types of users in Vesica:
- Owner - This is the user who owns the account and can do everything, including editing / updating the payment information and upgrading / downgrading the account.
- Administrator - This user has the same privileges as the owner of the account. However, this user does not have the ability to close the account.
- Manager - This user can manage collections, pieces and other users, but does not have access to the billing section.
- Documenter - This user can only access the piece / object and collection sections and cannot access the billing or user management areas.
In future releases, user access can be restricted to specific pieces and sections thereof.
- Can I have multiple Vesica Accounts with one email address?
- How many users can I add to my Vesica account?
- What are user credentials?
- How can I add or remove users to my account?
- How do I add a user to my Vesica account?
7302/67%Last update: 2012-04-28 20:52
Author: Asif Nawaz
You cannot comment on this entry