- Colour combinations in traditional textiles from primary and secondary resource materials;
- How to achieve harmony and balance in the colouration of patterns;
- What is ‘texture’ and how it is created;
- Introduction to the Biomorphic forms, ‘Islimi’ motifs and their application to geometric patterns;
- Exploring various embellishment techniques.
Workshops run from October 6 to October 27 and at £45 for each session. Advanced booking is required. Please call 020 7471 9153 to book.
For more details, please visit http://www.nausheensheikh.com/index.php?page=13.