We are glad that Vesica is gaining more and more popularity, because it means first of all that you trust us, and precisely because we don't want to lose your trust and preserving high quality our product, we try to upgrade it as much as possible. Therefore, we use only the best programs and pay attention to all your requests. In turn, we want to advise you a resource — 123helpme — if you are looking for a quality service where you can find answers to questions that interest you and order a research paper. As announced in my post of April 13, 2011, I’m pleased to tell you that the new, upgraded Vesica was released yesterday (April 25).
As I had mentioned, the new release gives Vesica a completely new interface, a new chart producing system and a new piece management and file management section, to name a few things! Here is a brief (and by no means comprehensive) run down of some of the things you should know about this release.
- The new feature list is available on https://vesica.ws/features/.
- As requested by so many visitors, the new price list is published on https://vesica.ws/pricing/.
- A new FAQ system has been made available on https://vesica.ws/faqs/. We’ll be adding FAQs here over the coming weeks that will help with any basic support related queries.
- Browser compatibility. Whilst we are still working out some compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 9, the platform should work fine with the recent and latest releases of Chrome, FireFox, Safari and Opera.
- Should you have any issues or technical difficulties, please raise a support ticket using the support system available in your Vesica dashboard.
- Please note that all functions that depend on payment processing, including account upgrading and gallery sales, are currently inactive. We are working with our new payment provider to get these activated at the soonest. An update will be published in the next few days.
- Should you require an upgrade, please use live support or call us on +44 (0) 20 8133 8050.
- Sign in (or sign up, if you don’t have an account), use Vesica and add some pieces / objects to your account. That’s the only way to enjoy the new release. With its animated charts and sliding page sections, it really is fun to use!